An annual check-up with your health care provider is a smart and proactive move. When it comes to your financial health, a financial check-up can be just as important.
Maintain your Financial Health
- Assess your current finances and identify short and long-term financial goals.
- Prioritize your goals and create a personalized strategy to help you reach your future financial goals.
- Identify events that may trigger new financial needs (marriage, buying a home, retirement) and adapt your budget to meet these changes.
- Enroll in the Crown 401(k) Plan and receive the company contributions and access to no cost financial programs like Advice Access offered through Merrill.
- Consider the tax consequences of your investment strategy when contributing on a pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) basis and the impact of taking a 401(k) Plan distribution like a 401(k) loan or withdrawal.
Contact Merrill to help develop a strategy and provide financial check-ups as you pursue your future financial goals.
Visit Merrill at benefits.ml.com or call 800-228-4015 and get started today.
Take Charge. Live Well!