The wellness screening consists of a blood draw for a cholesterol profile (total cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides) and fasting glucose. At least a 10 hour fast is recommended for accurate results (no food – water is encouraged).
For Crown Branch locations:
- Register online at https://screening.bioiq.com/register/crownhealthwise2016
- Enter your demographic information into the appropriate fields.
- Select an event and a time to attend the on-site screening.
- If you are not able to attend an event or there is not an event scheduled at your location, click “Lab Visit” to print the Clinical Requisition Form to take to a LabCorp PSC nearest you.
- If there is no LabCorp PSC or draw site in your area, contact HealthWise for other options.
- After completing a screening, you will be able to log back in within 10-14 days to the BioIQ site using the username and password you created to access and download your results, educational information and more!
For New Bremen, Ohio area locations: