As “stay at home” orders begin to expire, many of us may feel anxious about returning to old routines and schedules. If you have been working remotely, begin to get back into your work routine at home before physically returning.
In addition, continuing to follow the guidelines as we return to the new normal may help you feel more in control, while also helping to prevent the spread of infection.
- Check your temperature before arriving to work.
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Continue to practice social distancing at your work area.
- Wear a face mask or covering when you are not able to practice social distancing.
- Wash hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect any high-touch surfaces in your area often.
- Monitor and protect your health – you are in charge.
It is normal to feel anxious about changes and uncertain times. Remember, we are in this together. Access and connect with your EAP benefits, when needed, by calling BHS at 800-245-1150.
Take Charge. Live Well!